Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a Like new set of bulbs that might have been used for about 30 minutes. $30 buyer pays shipping. Shipping from zip 14150. They were in my 2014 Core before the dealer tried to fix a dent in the nose that came with the car when new. They put a R/T nose on it ( A R/T nose has license plate provisions, flats and dimples) plus, their was gaps where the paint meets the black plastic. The car was GONE the next day!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Like New Catch can. $50

This Catch Can has less than 300 miles in it. No scratches dings or dents! $50 BUYER PAYS SHIPPING. Shipping from zip 14150. This can was in my 2014 Core before the dealer tried to fix a dent in the nose that came with the car when new. They put a R/T nose on it ( A R/T nose has license plate provisions, flats and dimples) plus, their was gaps where the paint meets the black plastic. The car was GONE the next day!!

·
Registered
342 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll take it. PM Sent.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry to all that contacted me, the Catch Can is sold pending funds to the first person to contact me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.