Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey CT!

I recently sold my 2010 Challenger R/T 5.7 Auto, and I still have some extra parts I'd like to move out from it.:

As such, all of this stuff is used so it may have minor scuffs and the like, but everything is complete and functional as noted below. All prices are OBO, plus shipping calculated before sale. (though only within the US):
  • Base RES AM/FM/CD radio, $20: Came out of a 2010 Challenger with the base 4-speaker system. Works perfect...car was upgraded to RER NAV. This should fit many 07-10 (maybe others years?) Mopar models with LOW SPEED BUS. Verify fitment first.

• Uconnect RES AM/FM/CD/SIRIUS radio, $40: Came out of another 2010 Challenger that was upgraded to RER NAV. Radio works perfectly. This should fit many 07-10 (maybe others years?) Mopar models with LOW SPEED BUS. Verify fitment first.
    NOTE: Uconnect and Sirius functionality require additional hardware that is NOT INCLUDED.

• Factory 2010 Challenger 5.7 Auto Cat-Back Exhaust, $150 OBO (Pickup Preferred, shipping will cost a good bit).Like it says, the full factory exhaust. Everything from the "suitcase" back to the original resonators, EXCEPT the tips. Has very little wear, and 15K miles on it tops. It's currently cut between the suitcase and resonators to fit with BB reso deletes, which also makes it easier to handle in general.

• Predator U7135, SOLD
  • Tranzformer Electronic Shift Kit, SOLD
  • B&M NAG1 Disptick, SOLD
  • Blastin Bob's Chally 5.7 Auto Resonator Deletes, SOLD
  • Satin Black Rear Lip Spoiler, SOLD
PM me for any further details, or to make an offer. PAYPAL ONLY, please.

Thanks for the ad space, CT!

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Are the spoilers the same across all years? I have a '14 R/T and I want a black spoiler. Let me know if you think so and your price shipped to 27526.

Thanks
Rich

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts