Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has told me that the passenger seat of my R/T is on the uncomfortable side, and says that the lower lumbar sticks way out. Said it makes her feel like it pushing her out of the seat.

Well, yesterday I rode in my dads SXT Plus and noticed the exact same thing. When I got home, I hopped in my passenger seat and my wife is right. It almost feels like you are sitting 6" farther forward than the driver side, and feels like the bottom of the seat is pushing you out. Anyone else noticed this, or is it just me? Any way to adjust the lower lumbar, I cant find anything on the seat to do that with. :blockhead:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mines the same way,(2011 challenger), and I get the same complaint from my wife. I was going to drive it to north Carolina but she said no way!!!she figured she could only take it for about an hour. Guess will have to take the Lincoln!!!
If you know of or come across any solution to this please let me know, I'd even be willing to change the seats out. Someone told me to install a drivers seat on that side. My seats not to bad but after awhile it gets a little uncomfortable as well. I do see what she means by the lumber sticking way out, I sat in it and felt it as well.
I don't know if its something as simple as taking it to an interior shop and seeing if they can remove the lumber or what but i'm at a loss.
Look forward to hearing from someone about this,
thanks, Dan.

·
Registered
90 Posts
TTT.....
just picked up my 19 SPWB car and the first thing the wife said when she sat down is "how do I fix the lumbar in this seat"

so far it's my only complaint about the car and it's really a bummer that its stuck out so far.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
VenomousSVT
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing