Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what part number the passenger side switch bezel is for the 2010 RT Classic? It is the cover on top of the door arm that houses the power window and lock. I am pretty sure it is called the switch bezel...

Thanks!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
1MV641DVAA but it might supercede to another number .

Do you know if that part is actaully wrapped into the door itself or does it easily come out?

Also, do you know if that bezel include the black around the power switch, or is that part of the power switch itself?

thanks for the help!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't tell from the drawing if the switch bezel is separate, but I would say probably. As for removing the old one, I'm sure it's held on by clips. Just pull up gently and it should come off.
I hope it's held in by clips. I was going to remove the door panle but I'll just wait until the part come in to see how it should go in...

Thanks again!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just looked at the repair manual and it looks like you may have to remove the door panel. I have the instructions if you need guidance.
I've actually removed that door panel before when I replaced the glass. Pretty straightforward. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts