Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Passenger Side Switch Bezel

928 Views 6 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  zephed666
Does anyone know what part number the passenger side switch bezel is for the 2010 RT Classic? It is the cover on top of the door arm that houses the power window and lock. I am pretty sure it is called the switch bezel...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't tell from the drawing if the switch bezel is separate, but I would say probably. As for removing the old one, I'm sure it's held on by clips. Just pull up gently and it should come off.
I hope it's held in by clips. I was going to remove the door panle but I'll just wait until the part come in to see how it should go in...

Thanks again!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.