Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got the car yesterday and today when playing around with it, i noticed that when the passenger window goes back up, the black, soft window stripping thing that is along the upper window edge seems to move when the window goes up....upon a closer look it seems like the interior molding stuff seems to be a bit loose as it doesn't seem to be glued completely and thus the gasket thing at the top is loose and moves.....the driver side is perfect and if you feel it, its very secure and doesnt move much..

has anyone else had similar problem? i was gonna take it back to the dealer and have their body shop look into it when i go get my plates...seems like it just needs to maybe get a little padding under it and then glued better... could have worse problems but for what i spent on it i want it right.

thanks

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
They staple these things. Many are stapled wrong and they crack. Looks like you got the anti-cracking install; just don't affix it at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts