Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just a quick question for you, does anybody else notice that their passenger window rolls up much slower than the driver side window?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mine's the opposite - the passenger window closes much faster than the driver's side.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Mine roll up and down at the same speed.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,771 Posts
This^^^

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Scat Pack
1,924 Posts
mine too the same. My issue with the windows is they don't at least have an auto up function.

Second beef is cruise control must be a dodge thing as my wifes journey does it and so did my ram. The cruise likes to be erractic by 3-4 mph

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Second beef is cruise control must be a dodge thing as my wife's journey does it and so did my ram. The cruise likes to be erratic by 3-4 mph
The cruise in both our '13 R/T and '15 Durango stay dead on what we set them at. However, I rarely use it in the R/T.

I'll have to check my windows; but, I rarely have them down.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Up and down, my passenger window is slightly slower. Barely noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
The cruise in both our '13 R/T and '15 Durango stay dead on what we set them at. However, I rarely use it in the R/T.

I'll have to check my windows; but, I rarely have them down.
My scat is a 15 with a no auto up or down, believe all 15s were that way. My wifes journey is a 16, both are crap at times to hold the cruise.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Drove my wife's RT+ up north and had a freezing rain at my daughters home - The automatic up and down windows was not working and almost wasn't able to close the door. Suggestions??

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
My scat is a 15 with a no auto up or down, believe all 15s were that way. My wifes journey is a 16, both are crap at times to hold the cruise.

It doesn’t have express down? My SRT does, but not up. Weird that Dodge didn’t include that. I have much older cars with that feature, and including it when it’s built wouldn’t cost a lot more, if anything.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
My windows are the same speed but: my passenger side remote mirror moves slightly faster than the driver's side, the driver's side door lock engages before the passenger side when I lock the doors, the remote release on the drunk takes longer when the car is parked nose down-hill, and my UConnect takes longer to access Iron Maiden songs than it does for Megadeth songs and it's faster when accessing Metallica songs.

Damn this car sux!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
It doesn’t have express down? My SRT does, but not up. Weird that Dodge didn’t include that. I have much older cars with that feature, and including it when it’s built wouldn’t cost a lot more, if anything.

Not sure if its express down or not, its not slow but not fast. All I know is there is no auto up or down.

On a side note what kind of blows my mind is the push start. Is the key can leave the vehicle and not be close and the car still runs and drives, I moved the car at least 100ft before and nothing happened. I always wondered there doesn't seem to be a safety/theft feature for this.

·
Registered
15,074 Posts
On a side note what kind of blows my mind is the push start. Is the key can leave the vehicle and not be close and the car still runs and drives, I moved the car at least 100ft before and nothing happened. I always wondered there doesn't seem to be a safety/theft feature for this.
No, there's apparently no limit on driving away, I did a test one day and went about 10 miles from the house with no key and it was still running and everything worked fine. That's why if you're gonna leave it running unattended, remote start it first, then it can't be driven without the key fob.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
No, there's apparently no limit on driving away, I did a test one day and went about 10 miles from the house with no key and it was still running and everything worked fine. That's why if you're gonna leave it running unattended, remote start it first, then it can't be driven without the key fob.

Wait, seriously...?

·
Registered
15,074 Posts
Wait, seriously...?
Yeah it's true, try It! :D

I had gone around the neighborhood before but never that far and it just kept running lol, now if it ever killed (M6) or you shut it off, it's over.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I only close the windows and sunroof when it looks likeI'll be in rain. Both windows are the same, but the sunroof is a little slower.

It would be bad if you let someone run an errand with your car after dropping you off, and you forgot to give them the key.

If the doors are locked using the outside button on the handle, the alarm will be armed and go off if someone opens the door from reaching through the window. I'm not sure if any driving functions are disabled. I need to take the cellophane off my owner's manual bundle. :grin2:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts