Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question: Why can't my PC read or find my predator (keeps displaying "Searching for DS tool") I have always had this problem; but managed to get thru somehow. But now I just cant get the PC to find my predator (windows 7 btw)

I've checked all connections & all is hooked up correctly. My predator has the latest crom V.9r30 and I am using DS downloader 2.2.2.7

If I was able to install the downloader, shouldn't the drivers be there already ?

Please HELP !

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Just a quick question: Why can't my PC read or find my predator (keeps displaying "Searching for DS tool") I have always had this problem; but managed to get thru somehow. But now I just cant get the PC to find my predator (windows 7 btw)

I've checked all connections & all is hooked up correctly. My predator has the latest crom V.9r30 and I am using DS downloader 2.2.2.7

If I was able to install the downloader, shouldn't the drivers be there already ?

Please HELP !

Two things, first try to use another USB port on your computer. Second, sometimes it takes FOREVER to detect it. As long as it says it's trying locate on the bottom you should be okay. I know sometimes it takes awhile for me too.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I had to use the DSDownloader version 2.2.2.6 in order for my computer to find the predator.... the newer one won't work for me???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts