Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
My Son likes my 2015 SPS so much he wants a 2018 SPS of his own. He likes B5 Blue best. Does anyone know when these late color offers might occur?

I'm still loving my SPS......freaking awesome.

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
My Son likes my 2015 SPS so much he wants a 2018 SPS of his own. He likes B5 Blue best. Does anyone know when these late color offers might occur?

I'm still loving my SPS......freaking awesome.
IIRC, these B5 and PCP orders will be in the late fall and won't be delivered till in 2018.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,975 Posts
Must be elsewhere as his last post here was 02-16 (Click on user name> Find more posts by xxxx. They are in order newest to oldest)

A Guy

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker and 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,882 Posts
RS posts quite a bit in the HellCat org forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
According to the latest news release...

Iconic B5 Blue and Plum Crazy exterior paint colors available on all Charger models and Challenger T/A, T/A Plus and T/A 392 models (all other Challenger models late availability)

Also adding a new shakedown package...

The all-new Shakedown Package is now available on Challenger R/T Shaker, R/T Plus Shaker and 392 HEMI® Scat Pack Shaker, adding a new Alpine audio system, white-face gauges on the instrument cluster and unique asymmetrical black racing exterior stripes – inspired by the 1971 Dodge Shakedown Challenger concept first shown at the 2016 SEMA show

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dodgesrt-shakes-things-up-with-new-heritage-inspired-options-300610828.html

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
According to the latest news release...

Also adding a new shakedown package...

The all-new Shakedown Package is now available on Challenger R/T Shaker, R/T Plus Shaker and 392 HEMI® Scat Pack Shaker, adding a new Alpine audio system, white-face gauges on the instrument cluster and unique asymmetrical black racing exterior stripes – inspired by the 1971 Dodge Shakedown Challenger concept first shown at the 2016 SEMA show

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dodgesrt-shakes-things-up-with-new-heritage-inspired-options-300610828.html
I love that they keep changing the packages on our beloved Challengers. I'm not really feeling those shakedown stripes though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts