Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,I picked it up today! I love it! my 3rd pcp challenger first was 10 stp pcp R/t then pcp srt,and then a 6.4 yellowjacket srt that i sold to a dealer when we went to pick up wifes new 300. i got caught up in all the cuda hype so i sold the yellowjacket to order a cuda when available.No CUDAS coming guys. I seen that shaker that had been on the lot 30mins,30 min later im on way home. glad to be back here on forums!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congrats! PCP #106 here, 6 spd. Lots of folks in here been waiting on their Shakers for months after putting deposits down. You're fortunate to pick one off the lot and such a low number! Pictures when you get a chance....

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats! Let's see some pics of that beauty!

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Your the perfect guy to ask: What our your impressions between SRT and RT?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx ,I will post some pics this weekend. Having owned the r/t classic 6sp,the srt automatic, between those two i liked both,the r/t had the common wheel hop problem,changed the stock shifter for the hurst,fun to play with.the 6.1 srt of course was more fun,I had front and rear strut braces,chubbys pro adjustable sway bars at 160 it felt like 80 it handled well.the 6.4 is something everyone should get to feel how hard it pulls,my yellowjacket was 6sp.I would still have it but had a brain cramp and was sure our dodge guys were going to give a cuda. But all is well now with the shaker!! I did not even know about the shaker till the evening before i bought it,reports say the 1000 sold out in just a few days,my dealer just happened to hv ordered one for stock,soi feel fortunate to be the to get it.do you guys know if all hv been deliverd yet? I know how stressed one can get waiting for their car to arrive.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Hello everyone,I picked it up today! I love it! my 3rd pcp challenger first was 10 stp pcp R/t then pcp srt,and then a 6.4 yellowjacket srt that i sold to a dealer when we went to pick up wifes new 300. i got caught up in all the cuda hype so i sold the yellowjacket to order a cuda when available.No CUDAS coming guys. I seen that shaker that had been on the lot 30mins,30 min later im on way home. glad to be back here on forums!!

we have a Shaker list of CT People here.. I'd be happy to include you in it.

Stripe? Stripe delete? Auto or Manual? Male/Female, City State?

Congrats on your car!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I saw mine on the internet at our local dodge dealer, Five Star Dodge. It sat on the internet for 3 days. On Saturday I JUST WENT DOWN TO LOOK AT IT. LOL!!! Needless to say I drove off the lot with it. It was Shaker #0028 in PCP. I couldn't believe it sat there in the showroom and on the internet for that long without someone grabbing it up. My good luck. It is a fantastic ride.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brampton builder,Glad to see you are still active on ct ,you settled my nerves several times in 2010 when we were all waiting for our pcp r/t"s to arrive. looking back it was both stresfull and fun to track the progess on them. Iamwildone, mine has stripes,auto,loaded with options.Brampton ,what are the additional 100 mopar14 shakers you spoke about?

·
Registered
15,850 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
580 Posts
Congrats! PCP #106 here, 6 spd. Lots of folks in here been waiting on their Shakers for months after putting deposits down. You're fortunate to pick one off the lot and such a low number! Pictures when you get a chance....
Any info on how I can get my#in production?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts