Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought one of these covers? I bought mine on 11/27/13 and all I've gotten is the runaround.
They shouldnt charge cards until they ship parts.:icon_confused:

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,115 Posts
Speedlogix just gets them from Billet Technology. Unfortunately, BT is famous for this kind of ridiculousness.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
I placed an order on the exact same day for some engine dress up parts. Still have not recieved the order. Speedlogix says they are waiting on BT and are unable to give an eta. Maybe it will ship next week, would only make it 17weeks...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
41 Posts
Same here, Speedlogix, via BT is SLOWWWWW! But, ordering from BT is just as SLOWWWWW! The products are great, really help dress up the engine bay, but COME ON! I did have 1 problem with Speedlogix trying to hold my "in stock" items ( CAI, skip-shift and Diablo ) until the BT item came in...that was 6 weeks ago. I had to call them 3 days in a row, twice a day to get them to release the other items...they said they were holding them to reduce MY shipping costs. Come on...the BT wiper fluid cover can fit in an padded envelope for 2 bucks!

·
Premium Member
10,155 Posts
I know we are still waiting on these Parts from Billet Technology and I apologize about the wait. But I just want to say one thing - normally we do not charge until the order ships - UNLESS - it is paid by Paypal. That is an instant transfer due to Paypal Policies. But if you have Billet Parts that you ordered through us on a Credit card - we do not charge until it ships (unless we ship out partial order etc). But if you paid Paypal - that would be the reason why you were charged up front. On Credit Cards we only authorize then capture once it ships.

Having said all that - we have been told by BT we should have a pick up at the beginning of this coming week. Not quite sure what is on it, other than we should have a pickup. We will personally drive down to pick the parts up once they tell us they are ready.

Thanks
Mikey

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thank you Mikey for the update...Hopefully all of our items are in that pick-up order!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts