Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A little over 3 weeks until the BBQ...... With over 70 members in our new club, I am hoping the parking lot is filled to capacity!

·
Super Moderator
16,633 Posts
Sounds like a good one...now the weather better co-operate!!

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's the 1 week bump! Get your BBQ stuff on your shopping list, and stop by the Skyline Tavern in Portland, Oregon next week! Weather report is looking good, and even if it does rain, the BBQ area is under cover.

Stab it and steer it to Skyline Tavern!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Skyline is a nice driving road. Lots of curves, especially north of Cornelius Pass. i just may have to stop in with my Jeep, since it is right down the street.

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Skyline is a nice driving road. Lots of curves, especially north of Cornelius Pass. i just may have to stop in with my Jeep, since it is right down the street.
? No more SRT8 for you?

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gotcha: stop by regardless, we'd like to check out your rig! The BBQ area is covered, so the burgers won't be getting soggy, if it was to rain.

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A big THANK YOU for the 16 cars, and their smiling owners and guests, who made it out despite iffy weather conditions. Next year, we will start it at 4.

:banana:

Reactions: pdx.challenger
1 - 9 of 9 Posts