Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 33 members of PDX Challengers are having their next meeting soon, come on out and join in the FUN! There will be a photo session at 11:00 am, we are trying to get a group shot in front of their massive building, and our photographer will do solo shots, too. Come on down! The employees are gonna freak when we roll in and fill that lot.

20140202_143746.jpg :jawdrop:

Team Vancouver,
Let's meet at 10:30 AM in the Macy's Parking Lot at Vancouver Mall and rally together.

Meeting Agenda
11:00 AM - Pictures at Ecliptic Brewing, prior to their normal business hours, Ecliptic staff members will be there to assist us and make sure we have space.

11:30 AM - Enter Ecliptic Brewing for our scheduled meeting and enjoy lunch and some cold beverages!

PDX Challengers Cards will be distributed, $1.00 gets you 10 cards.

Upcoming events to plan for.

Portland Roadster show, following our lunch meeting for those who are interested.

Ecliptic Brewing, 825 N Cook street, Portland, Oregon 97227

PDX Challengers car club

and PDX Challengers on Facebook, look us up!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/PDX-Challengers/1378561125723857

Reactions: pdx.challenger

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Exactly ONE hour until the PDX Challengers meeting today! We hope to see you there, RAIN OR SHINE. Bring it!

As of today, we are 33 members strong............

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Tyler Chang, thanks for setting this up! And the cruise afterwards up and down NW 23rd was cool, we were turning heads left and right!
Here's a quick photo: 15 Challengers, 1 Charger, 1 Magnum, 1 300. And there was that sweet 1971 Challenger front and center!
DSC01586.jpg

www.pdxchallengers.com

Reactions: pdx.challenger

·
Registered
106 Posts
Are there anymore meet-ups comming along?! I Saw you guys drive by on 23rd when my friends and i were at matador in downtown.

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You mean this group? Check your inbox, see you at the next one!

·
Registered
28 Posts
i am thinking of removing my stripes... Is it hard?
Shouldn't be hard. You can use a Hair Dryer (heat gun can be used with low heat) to warm them up and peel them off. Any residue can be cleaned up with Grafix Gone or something similar. Only thing to worry about is there may be discoloration under the stripes from the paint around it fading.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts