Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just curious if any of the Oregon challengers like to drag race? I was up at Bremerton two weeks ago and they had a great showing for their car club.

I know of two challengers that show up at PIR on a regular basis, but that's it? I am starting up my race season this weekend at Woodburn on Sunday, be nice to see some others show up to do a little racing.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I was due to go to Woodburn this weekend to run my SRT6 Crossfire (before I trade it in for my eventually arriving GWE Classic R/T) but instead will be driving up to Yakima Wa for work next week :indifferent: But I expect I will get to the track a few times later this summer with my (impending) Challenger-I am anxious to run/race this year! (I also occasionally Autocross with WMC)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I will have to catch up with you in a couple weeks, I have heading to Maui on Sunday and most likely wont be able to talk Tracy into letting me go racing the night before we head out. Have fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts