Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our First PDX Mopar LX hosted car show!

All Years, All Makes, All Models
PDX Members cannot win an award, we are in our own class with 1 award as Best PDX Mopar LX Car, this is chosen by EHS We The People club.

Rain or Shine Event. 10 am to 3 pm. Registration starts at 9. Awards at 1.
Members- Discuss this event here: http://pdxmoparlx.com/home/forum2/posts/f7/t18/we-the-people-car-show-4-18-15
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1557308151213362/

Location : Evergreen High School 14300 NE 18th St, Vancouver, Washington 98684

wethe.jpg
javascript:window.history.go(-1);​

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It was perfect car show weather last Saturday, and for our first show ever, we had about 170 cars show up!
We raised $3000 for the schools Constitutional Debate Team, called We The People. We hope to see you next year!

we.1.jpg

we.2.jpg

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
It was perfect car show weather last Saturday, and for our first show ever, we had about 170 cars show up!
We raised $3000 for the schools Constitutional Debate Team, called We The People. We hope to see you next year!
I need to check the forum more often, because I wasn't aware of the show. I'm pleased it was a success though!

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need to check the forum more often, because I wasn't aware of the show. I'm pleased it was a success though!

:thumbsup:
www.pdxmoparlx.com check our website, too, we are adding events on there also. We do have a FB page, which is where a majority of our interactions happen. We know some folks don't use FB, so we are doing our best to keep the website up to date.

:guiness:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
RWL11
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing