Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Rumor has it there will be a Sublime Hellcat with a satin wrapped hood at our 4/12 meeting. Stop by to check it out!

:guiness:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks Hal for posting photos of my SRT. You folks are friendly and if I can figure out your website, would like to join the club.

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks Hal for posting photos of my SRT. You folks are friendly and if I can figure out your website, would like to join the club.
Nice SRT! That color is beautiful. Please be patient as we try to get the website snafu fixed. Meanwhile, lets try this old school style: print and mail this application to the address on the bottom of the application. It is our old form with the old name, but it will still be valid.

View attachment membership-application.pdf

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
ONLY 45 cars showed up yesterday, quite the turnout! We hope to see you next month:

4.12.meeting.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Charger owners should like this one: The Beaverton Police are going to show up with one of their Chargers, they want to do a photo shoot with our PDX Charger members. Come on out this Sunday!!

·
Super Moderator
14,411 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I have already posted a nice note on their FB page. I just asked them to ask for permission next time, no big deal. I am flattered they chose my photo, but didn't they notice the OR Crater Lake plates?

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
I have already posted a nice note on their FB page. I just asked them to ask for permission next time, no big deal. I am flattered they chose my photo, but didn't they notice the OR Crater Lake plates?
Yes, I feel it's a cool compliment for them to use the photo & they might be starting out, so may not have photos of their own yet... it would be nice of them to ask though. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
We had almost 50 cars show up this month! Not there? Well you missed it!

golden.5.15.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Same great place, Golden Valley Brewing, but we have switched the Sunday to be the SECOND Sunday of the month. We were moving the date so often to avoid holidays and the Super Bowl, so we moved the week to the second Sunday. See you there! Sunday June 14th is the next one.

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Do you guys check the member applications from your site? I have had an application in for a couple of weeks now and no response.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Ruskie: Contact CHANG91 on here, his name is Tyler, he is in charge of that. We hope to see you there on the 14th, and on the 3rd at Beaches Cruise In!

·
Super Moderator
14,411 Posts
Ruskie: Contact CHANG91 on here, his name is Tyler, he is in charge of that. We hope to see you there on the 14th, and on the 3rd at Beaches Cruise In!
PS: the 2nd week (June 10th) is when it will be open for Modern Muscle '74-'15 for Beaches Cruise In @ PIR

the first one is the 'general' night on June 3rd. Modified newer models will be allowed on the 'general' weeks.

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
We had about 40 cars show up yesterday, including 3 new Scat Packs, one being B5 Blue Scat Pack Shaker, one Sublime Scat Pack Shaker, and a Granite Scat Pack. Come on out next time, you will have a blast!

6.15.meeting.jpg :guiness:

·
Registered
51 Posts
It was good to meet you guys today. My wife Kathleen and I had a nice lunch and saw some great looking cars too. I was the only Header Orange car there, so I think I pretty much won the day, but that "may" be open to interpretation.

Jon

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.