Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running a Pedal Commander? We've been testing them on a few of our shop vehicles and have been quite impressed. While it's not the same as tuning a vehicle, it really does change the responsiveness of the pedal. It's also more cost effective than dropping over a grand to unlock a PCM, purchase a tuner / credits and have a custom tune installed. It can also be easily uninstalled without any trace for warranty work.

One of my personal favorites is my 2018 300s 3.6L Pentastar that I use to take my dogs to the lake/river and for long road trips (30+mpg).

From my experience:

• Eco mode - I'm honestly not a fan, feels like pretty sluggish and you can get away with city mode if you really want to be ECO friendly and still be able to MOVE.
  • City mode is great for traffic, really helps you get moving without too much sensitivity of the pedal.
  • Sport mode is great for highway merging and overall passing
  • Sport+ is definitely a wtf moment experience, even on the 3.6L engine. Great for track use as they recommend.

With that being said, if you are interested in one, please feel free to ask me any questions. Pedal Commander is legit available for almost any late model application. I can make sure you order the right one.

Coupon Code: Pedal10OFF

PC31-BT: https://justboltons.com/pedal-commander-bluetooth-throttle-response-controller-for-jeep-chrysler-dodge-applications-pc31-bt/

P.S. I highly recommend the RIPP High Performance Coil Packs for the Pentastar.

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
I have PC on my 2015 RT plus / STP bought in back in December
Love it !!!
I keep set on sport plus 2

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
10,042 Posts
My pedal commanders for both my Challenger SRT and my 2018 Nissan Titan work extremely well and both came from the above vendor. I have always been very pleased with them and all my purchases there. Just Bolt Ons has great customer service whenever I needed help with anything from an application to a products functionality. I’ve been on here for over 7 years so most know me here.
until I installed one I thought it was a gimmick but actually very pleased and it money well spent looking back.

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Vendor
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump! Thank you to all those who have bought one from us! Hope you are enjoying it as much as I am!

·
Vendor
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good Afternoon! We have plenty of these in-stock. As a small business owner, I greatly appreciate the business, especially with everything that is going on now.

Stay safe and healthy! Hopefully the 2020 Drag Season will be here sooner than they are saying!

- Johnny

·
Vendor
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a Pedal Commander on my challenger which a Hemi Fever custom and all I can say is it Oh my God.
I agree, so much fun!!!

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
I have and 2015 RT Plus STP , I drive in sport mode all the time
With PC set at sport + 2
Have had it the last year and half, love it very rarely do I change the setting on PC
If try the other settings found the one I like the best
Changes the way the car response

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
How does PC work in conjunction with the existing Performance Pages that already have Eco, Sport and Track Mode?
It will work fine with Performance Pages and the other driver modes. It basically just alters the signal the gas pedal sounds so that lag is reduced and the pedal is more sensitive (but it's more than just that). It really does change the whole feel of the car. Makes my GT so much more responsive - and I just use City +2 mode (Sport and Sport Plus modes are even more "extreme" than City). I still haven't even tried Sport or Sport+ - I can't even imagine how insane Sport+ would be. :)

·
Vendor
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It will work fine with Performance Pages and the other driver modes. It basically just alters the signal the gas pedal sounds so that lag is reduced and the pedal is more sensitive (but it's more than just that). It really does change the whole feel of the car. Makes my GT so much more responsive - and I just use City +2 mode (Sport and Sport Plus modes are even more "extreme" than City). I still haven't even tried Sport or Sport+ - I can't even imagine how insane Sport+ would be. :)
That’s absolutely correct. Sport+ is pretty wild, great for the track.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts