Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a Pedal Commander on my 2014 R/T yesterday. It seemed all good until I started it up to drive to work today and the check engine light came on. Then on the way home the uconnect system kept shutting off and restarting. When I got home, i went to get my code reader and when I started the car again the light was off. The Uconnect has never done this before so I feel like it is because of the Pedal Commander. Has anyone had issues like this? I did a search of the site but didn't find any solid information. I followed the instructions from PC about moving the key fobs a good distance away when installing, but maybe it wasn't far enough? If I keep having issues I may try unplugging everything and installing again. Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2012 Charger Pursuit
5,570 Posts
Did you retrieve the stored code that illuminated the CEL initially?

·
Premium Member
1,354 Posts
I have had PC year half no issues 2015 RT plus
I did have a problem with bluetooth called there service ,it was excellent at PC
I would call them maybe they can send you another unit , exchange

·
Premium Member
2012 Charger Pursuit
5,570 Posts
Haven't had a chance to yet. I just moved and haven't been able to locate my code reader yet, lol.
Well assuming it was as a result of the PC install, I would expect something along the lines of Throttle Position Sensor/Circuit out of range or something similar. It would be ideal if you could recreate the scenario that throws the code, that way you could uninstall the PC and see if it recurs. If it did , the PC is likely the culprit.

But being I intermittent like that will prove frustrating I’m sure for trying to resolve the case one way or the other, unfortunately.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll keep y'all posted when I find out the code. I'll probably go ahead and call customer support too and see what they say.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts