Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
I purchased a Pedal Commander last August for my 2016 SXT Plus Challenger. What I found was that even though some people claim this doesn't improve performance by the numbers, it certainly does by the "seat of the pants" meter! Driveability is drastically improved and results in a car that drives night and day better than it was stock. Your mind, right foot and the car are perfectly in sync once you set this thing up right. The "lag" is gone - no more lazy throttle pedal. Sure, you can do the same thing by just mashing down on the pedal faster and with more force, but really....who's 'gonna want to do that all the time? Until you've actually tried one, you have no idea how much of an improvement it really brings to these cars with the fly by wire gas pedals.

I know it's all probably psychological, but man that Pedal Commander rocks! Best mod money I've spent on my car so far...

------------------------------------------------------------------//-----

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the response.
Guess what I would really like to know is people's personal experience.

Does adding this to your car void the factory warranty in any way?

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Thank you for the response.
Guess what I would really like to know is people's personal experience.

Does adding this to your car void the factory warranty in any way?

Doubt it. Even if it would, you can just unplug it and remove it in 15 minutes and the tech would never know it was there.

Hell, even the bracket comes off and all you leave behind is a piece of velcro.

I like mine. I don't have it set aggressively, but it still improves the throttle response.

I also like having Eco mode for when I'm tired or have a beer or two in me after a few hours at the bar.

I think Sport/Sport+ COULD improve your times if you have drags on to be able to put down power that fast.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Installed mine over the weekend, I love it. Makes the car MUCH more fun to drive. The highest setting is pretty much not needed in my opinion. But definitely worth the money in my mind. Bought mine from Hemi Fever - hes a sponsor n the website.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I want one, it's just hard for me to get over that price. I know there's less than $10 worth of electronics/circuitry in that thing and they're charging $300+, it's just absurd.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts