Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pedal Commander (SOLD)

For sale is my pedal commander, without Bluetooth.

What's included:

Pedal Commander

Original Box
Mounting Bracket (Adhesive on on side has failed since you cannot stick anything to Dodge interior plastic and it kept falling off.)
Pedal Commander Vinyl Sticker
Pedal Commander Bubble Sticker
Pedal Commander Lanyard

Asking for $200 shipped to lower 48 states.

Besides the adhesive on the bracket, everything else is unused besides the pedal commander, which was only used for about 6 months before I removed it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/383022802435

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What was it on and why did you take it off ? I've heard it's not a good idea on a cat unless you want to from zero to ditch in an instant, is that true? I have a cat so I'm interested in the good, the bad, and the ugly of it..thanks in advance

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What was it on and why did you take it off ? I've heard it's not a good idea on a cat unless you want to from zero to ditch in an instant, is that true? I have a cat so I'm interested in the good, the bad, and the ugly of it..thanks in advance
Took it off after my accident and before I sent the car in for repairs, didn't bother putting it back on.

The good: makes the car more peppy.
The bad: I live in Houston now, so not necessarily a good thing anymore.
The ugly: I have a mirror.

Some photos below.

Attachments

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So the bluetooth part is "optional" on these? I just thought that they came with bluetooth support built-in?
I bought it before they announced the Bluetooth version. Seems they only sell the BT version now.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,330 Posts
Will this work on a 2015 SRT 392 or is it specific to a certain Challenger?

How did you like it when you had it installed? I've seen video's on it and have been thinking about getting one and thought that I'd ask before dropping a decent amount of money on one.

Thanks in advance! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
I have had my PC since Christmas ,I really like it , response time when you step on the gas is awesome
My buddy has a 2015 Hell Cat he has one also ,
A young guy in our Mopar club had one on his Scat that is where I first saw one , went for a ride with it off then on .had one the next week .lol
The Bluetooth is no big deal I have it on my phone really never us it
Unless iam on my fun back road ,I leave it in sport+2
I Put the little control box next the wheel

Attachments

Reactions: FreddyG

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will this work on a 2015 SRT 392 or is it specific to a certain Challenger?

How did you like it when you had it installed? I've seen video's on it and have been thinking about getting one and thought that I'd ask before dropping a decent amount of money on one.

Thanks in advance! :cheers:
Fairly sure it will work any Challenger, Charger, and 300 - 2015+

Possibly other FCA products using similar powertrains.

I liked it a lot, really made the throttle more responsive.

My life has changed, and the only reason I'm selling it is honestly because I just no longer have much use for it. The times I can get the car to full throttle have become rarer due to traffic and stop and go isn't an ideal environment for a touchy pedal, and I'd rather have the money for something else.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump.

Still available!

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #14