Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the pedal commander, its really unbelievable. I had it in sport mode, crazy sensitive. Does anyone know if it's ok to put the sport mode on my car on with this pedal commander

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
6,882 Posts
Yes, wont harm the car...you might tho ?

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
I have had PC for a year in my 2015 RT plus, PC is in sport (+2 ) I drive in sport mode all the time , no issues

·
Registered
190 Posts
Im curious about this pedal Commander thing.. doesnt sport mode already change the throttle sensitivity? How much more would this do.. it doesnt add horsepower.. im stuck between this or Tazer

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
When you drive with PC it’s way different then in sport mode with out it
For me the PC was a better option then Tazer , I did want to change all the settings
Because I have the Stage 1 PCM
Take a look on YouTube at some of the videos
Also PC is 10 minute install

Reactions: dylanedurr92

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
I installed a PC on my Redeye. Like it needs more....its insane.
Yea my buddy has a 2015 HC and put one on
Good thing for him is a county sheriff here lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im curious about this pedal Commander thing.. doesnt sport mode already change the throttle sensitivity? How much more would this do.. it doesnt add horsepower.. im stuck between this or Tazer

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Let me tell you I just installed the PC and it is incredible don't no about tazer

·
Registered
107 Posts
Installed one on my '12 R/T, leave it in city 4 mode, when testing it out for the 1st time I almost ran over several people in front of me because of how quick it wanted to accelerate in sport mode. Total lack of lag in throttle response now has made all the difference in the world in driveability!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Any problem with CEL coming on after PC installation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
No problem going on one year

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
439 Posts
Any problem with CEL coming on after PC installation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't have it for my Challenger yet, part of many things on my shopping list, but have had it in other cars and only time I triggered limp mode was from changing settings too often on the fly. Although PC says you can, I found it better to change modes when stopped. Just in case.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The instructions actually say come to a complete stop when changing modes, this thing really works just installed it last week and cannot believe the difference, like night and day. Touch the pedal in sport mode and your off to the races

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anyone interested in getting a PC I got mine on the website BRO, for 193.00 all in great price

1 - 20 of 33 Posts