Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2017 T/A 5.7 A8 front and rear strut braces frame connectors
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into the pedal Commander any input good or bad would be appreciated thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
you really need to learn to search the forum before opening a thread, there are 465 results in a basic search for "pedal commander."

·
Registered
98 Posts
The pedal commander doesn’t add anymore horsepower but it makes driving the car "fun" to drive with a selection of how fast the throttle responds to your foot......... Pricey "toy" and easy to install. You will sacrifice some fuel economy and wear out your tires a little quicker but it wakes up the lazy pedal as if it is directly connected by a cable to the throttle body. "IF" you have some extra "play money" I say: "Go for it!"

BTW! I guess there are now 466 results for "Pedal Commander"........ Hope this answers OPs questions.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger RT Plus
217 Posts
I have yet to hear of a person who actually has a Pedal Commander say it’s not worth it. They all seem to love it.

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Shaker 6 spd manual 18 spkrs Harmon Kardon
84 Posts
Looking into the pedal Commander any input good or bad would be appreciated thanks in advance
I have had it on a few cars and it is correct that it does not add any horsepower. The best way I can describe it is "it jumps sooner"...

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,434 Posts
I have had it on a few cars and it is correct that it does not add any horsepower. The best way I can describe it is "it jumps sooner"...
Right, all the more reason to NOT want one. Well with a 392 anyway. It is very responsive from a stop already, and in Sport mode any quick stab to ¼ throttle will light them up. And yes, that is with 275s.
I could see with a M6 with the clutch to basically control launch, and while driving wanting the pure throttle response.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,757 Posts
It's not the lag that prevents you from lighting up the tires, It doesn't make the throttle come on stronger than you press the pedal, it just removes the lag

A Guy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts