Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2011 392 SRT, 2010 R/T Classic, 2019 R/T Plus, 2016 SXT Plus
426 Posts
I'm having a hard time not thinking this is snake oil. No performance gain. Can't you just reprogram your foot to press harder on the pedal?

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
You can press as hard as you want, it does not help with the lag time .
I have had it on my RT almost 2 years .love it
Yes it’s a bit pricey but most thing are if you want to play

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,957 Posts
I can understand not wanting to spend the money for what it does, but Snake Oil infers it doesn't do what it says it does. It does exactly what it says it does, and I have yet to see one person who has one say they didn't like it

A Guy

·
Registered
41 Posts
It works very well I dare you to try and use it in the upper settings You’ll spin the tires just backing out of the driveway it’s expensive but fun

·
Registered
426 Posts
I can understand not wanting to spend the money for what it does, but Snake Oil infers it doesn't do what it says it does. It does exactly what it says it does, and I have yet to see one person who has one say they didn't like it

A Guy
Ok maybe snake oil was harsh.

@WalkerSRT I'm sorry but I doubt I'll try one because I don't think it is worth what they are asking.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ok maybe snake oil was harsh.

@WalkerSRT I'm sorry but I doubt I'll try one because I don't think it is worth what they are asking.
Understandable it’s not cheap but if you keep your eyes peeled you may see a used one I’ve got one to go on a 2013 F150 I need to get rid of

·
Registered
2016 Challenger RT Plus
319 Posts
There's a lot of vids on the U-toobs about it, this is a particularly good one.

·
Registered
426 Posts
There's a lot of vids on the U-toobs about it, this is a particularly good one.

That video may be good if you have a Demon.

I broke down and got a used Pedal Commander for my 2016 SXT Plus. It does what it says it does, not snake oil.

But here's my question. I have 4 Challengers, and decided to put it on the V6 since that needed the most help.

For those who have used it on multiple engines, in your opinion do you think you get the most bang for your buck on the cars that need it the most, or do you think all cars benefit equally?

Just curious about opinions. My opinion is that it helps most on the weaker engines.

The guy I bought it from said it caused him to go into "limp mode" a couple of times in his R/T, but he was able to resolve.

The PC31 comes with a micro USB, but I can't find any info on software updates. I saw a video of a Tech using the iPhone for a software update, but I don't see that in my iPhone menus. I hope this is because my PC31 is up to date?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts