1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

May 22nd 9AM - 9PM
Expert Tire
Westfield MA

We are finally setting up for our next Pedders Day/Car Show.
We typically have 2 per year, however last year we did not have any Pedders Days for various reasons.
This will be a VERY busy Pedders day, as i've had people asking me for over a year when out next event was.
Pedders days at Expert Tire/Wretched Motorsports are a bit different than some Pedders days.

We have in the past worked 18 hours straight and left at 3AM, i do not want to do this again, and my techs haven't stopped crying about it ever since (My wife wasn't very happy either). So this event will have a time limit. We work out of 5 bays, plus an alignment rack. We can only do so much in one day, so we will need to schedule things in advance, and i may ask that some cars be scheduled for more than one day. The event will start at 9AM on Sunday the 22nd of May, and we will go no later than 9PM that night to prevent divorces. If you are asked to have the car dropped over overnight, I would still love to have you hang out with everyone and have a great time.

We will be having Applebee's Cater the event again, they did our last event and it was very good. All of the details are still being worked out, but if you want to have something done, and at a bit of a discount, please post up and let me know what you'd like to get done that day. We can then get the pricing worked out, and the parts committed to your order so we don't have to have you come back to have the install finished because we didn't have enough parts. We typically bring in about $50,000 in parts for our Pedders Days, but even with that we can still run out of some parts. (Ran out of GTO Rear springs at our last event)

There will be a Car Show with Trophy's and Prizes, the only requirement is that you have and 05 or newer American Muscle Car (or an 04 GTO)
Penalties will be assessed for any Non Pedders Suspension Part, and Bonus Points will be given for having Pedders parts (the more the better)
Cars that are having their suspension worked on will be judged accordingly with the Pedders parts included in the scoring.

I will be running this on other forums, and i'll do my best to keep the list updated and accurate, first to commit to an installation will have first shot at an appointment. (Providing your here on time) So if you setup and we have you as one of the first 5 cars to be worked on at 9AM, then i'll need you here at 9AM to get in that slot, if your not you go back to the next batch of cars.

As i've stated earlier, we are still working out the details of things that we will offer that day, but the pricing will be good, and the bonus's will be great.

So post up if your interested in going to this event, and if your looking at getting your car Pedderized let me know what you are interested in and i'll contact you. If you just want to come up and hang out, get free food, and have a good time with everyone else, just post that your coming so we can figure out the parking situation, if we reach a certain number of cars we will use another lot, but i need to know in advance.

(I'll need a couple judges for this that don't work for me)

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Looking to upgrade my 2010 challenger r/t 6 speed suspenion what would you suggest ?I would like a good street setup dont plan on using on track .I have 20" rims would like it lowered a bit .Best bang for buck
Thanks

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The LX Street Xa is an affordable kit that will give you a very good start at a top end suspension.

The LX Track 2 kit is the higher end of the spectrum this is what i have on my personal SRT8. My car does see the track a few times a year, but it's by no means an uncomfortable ride. My wife normally drives the Charger and she's been recovering from spinal fusion, so you will see that it's not to harsh.

don't be thrown by the name of the kit, the Track 2 kit is merely a complete kit that replaces nearly every bushing on the car, as well as the dampers and springs. It will transform your can and make it feel 500lbs lighter and much more nimble.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
What would it cost and how long on an install?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts