Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know that there is a lag/hesitation when you gun it from a stop. Even when you are turning there seems to be a little bog down. Does anyone have a "Peddle Commander" if so does this help this problem?

·
Registered
2009 B5 SRT8 M6
220 Posts
Yes, I recommend watching the sprint booster demo video about it, informative.

Reactions: gerv

·
Premium Member
2017 T/A 5.7
139 Posts
I have a knock-off brand. My car didn't really have any lag to improve upon. I just wanted to get more of a blip in my throttle off idle. I have not improved that either. I used Pedal Commander in a BMW 650 and got good results. My T/A 5.7 already has a quick response, can't make it any faster than right now. I think early EFI vehicles had some lag built in as maybe a form of traction control.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,660 Posts
So far everyone who has posted on here that has one only have positive things to say about them. if not for the high cost which I can't justify for what it does, I'd have no issue adding one

A Guy

Reactions: gerv

·
Registered
2011 gwe srt
847 Posts
put on on my 2020 ram and the differnce is night and day. It really woke it up. Put one on my 6sp srt and the improvement was small and not worth the money. .

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
Have one on my 2015 RT plus, it’s awesome IMO
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Auto part Ford fiesta

·
Registered
2020 R/T Scat Pack 1320 edition
114 Posts
Just put one on my 2020 6.4 and it made a difference big time. It will make the trans kick down sooner and takes little throttle movement to get the car up to speed. I've tried different configurations and the found the Sport+ mode is way to sensitive for daily driving. I could have left it there and got used to not applying to much throttle. It would be great using it on a road course. Right now I got it in Sport mode set at negative 2.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts