Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After driving a 2011 Charger R/T AWD for 6 years, I'm moving to a 2018 Challenger R/T Plus. It was ordered a week ago, so now I'm playing the waiting game.

Challenger R/T
R/T Plus 5.7L V8 - 28D
5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT Engine
8-spd Auto 8HP70 Trans
Go Mango Paint
Nappa/Alcantara Performance Seats - Black
Blacktop Package
Blacktop Stripe
Super Track Pack
Driver Convenience Group
Technology Group

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,049 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great car. Exactly what you want. Now, the waiting is the hardest part.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum. Great car. Exactly what you want. Now, the waiting is the hardest part.
Yeah, that was what drove me to order. No one had a car with adaptive cruise AND the blind spot indicator on the lot, plus I found a way to buy at affiliate pricing, which made ordering a new a with all the bells and whistles a great deal.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Yeah, that was what drove me to order. No one had a car with adaptive cruise AND the blind spot indicator on the lot, plus I found a way to buy at affiliate pricing, which made ordering a new a with all the bells and whistles a great deal.

Very true, mine came with everything but the tech package. The one I didn't want since I almost never drive on the high ways anymore. You rarely see them both though. AND you got good pricing! Let us know when the big day comes!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,700 Posts
Switzerland! Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Welcome from central Maryland. Congratulations on the new ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Great order. Waiting is no fun, but the car will be BRAND NEW! That is the fun part!

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
The adaptive cruise will spoil you. I could not get it on my 2016 Scat Pack Shaker because I wanted a manual transmission and they won't put it on a manual car because the adaptive cruise can slow down from highway speeds to about 16 or 17 mph when you run into traffic and then back to 70 mph or what ever speed you had set it for. When I traded my 2013 Focus ST DD in on a 2017 Challenger GT since the GT is only offered with a V6 8spd automatic I ordered it with the same options as my Scat Pack plus the adaptive cruise and I hate having to switch off the cruise so often in the Scat Pack and turn it back on every time I come upon a slow spoke blocking the passing lane or heavy, congested traffic. P.S the 20" 245/45 summer tires from the Scat Pack make the GT handle fantastic!

Attachments

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Nice car! One of the main reasons I got the A8 on the SRT was to get the adaptive cruise, just love and all the other options.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome from Colorado! :) Congrats on the new Challenger, and I can't wait to see pics!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts