Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find this crap, lol. I want to perform my own basic maintenance but can't seem to find this liquid gold. Anybody have an idea? I don't want to give the dealer an opportunity to screw such a simple task up.

·
Premium Member
10,053 Posts
I just saw it at pep boys yesterday.

Reactions: teddyp

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts
i get mine from pep boys on Mc Guinness Blvd

http://goo.gl/maps/00y6W

don't take my stock!!

lol

Amazon delivers to your door as well

ODP

Reactions: teddyp and Bigdodge

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
AutoZone carries it.

Reactions: rayzazoo

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Up here, I have only seen the dealer that carries it. I even went to a quick lube Pennzoil place and they don't have it. They dealer sells it at just under $14/quart Canadian. I can get Mobil 1 for $9/Liter. I am a Mobil fan and can't stand buying oil not on sale. You can always order the Pennzoil off the website and pay an arm and a leg for shipping. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
WINNER!!! Thanks 1Fast392. I just ordered it from amazon. 7 and change per quart with free shipping! Can't beat that. Thanks to all.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I don't run the 0W-40. But, I do run the 5W-40 and buy it from Amazon. Can't beat 6 quarts for around $40 with free shipping. Plus, I don't waste any time schlepping it to the store, using gas...

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Where are you getting Mobil for $9 a liter? I just bought at NAPA for $12. Thanks.
Canadian Tire. It rotates every 5-8 weeksish. It is on sale this week. Sales start every Friday to Thursday. CT has an app and you can put a sales alert on it if you do not watch their flyer. Stock up my friend. :bigthumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts