Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to order a exhaust and I have a budget of $1,200..... I want to know what is the best exhaust for the money? I would like it to perform well and be loud, without cabin noise????? 1st is performance, 2nd is sound, 3rd is price...... Also, the car is a 2014 and I am not seeing much online that will fit on it???

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Sounds like the Corsa Sport would be perfect for you. Great performance, high quality materials and not much louder in the cabin than stock. It does give a nice banshee scream at WOT.

Second recommendation would be Solo exhaust. As they advertise, "tame on the inside, fierce on the outside."

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
+1 for solo!

·
Registered
499 Posts
If you just wanted loud I'd say choose anything, but since you want little to no drone go with Solo. I bought their system because of its adjustability for drone. Whether you want it loud or not you can change it yourself by adjusting the j pipes. Do some research and you'll find out

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Why no big votes for zoomers? I thought on youtube that Zoomers sounded the best?
That's because you said "without cabin noise", which is damn near impossible to begin with. Makes people think you want a quiet exhaust. If you got Zoomers you will hear them CONSTANTLY, and not in bad way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts