Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've had my 2017 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker for 3 1/2 weeks now. Performance pages do not load. Naturally I took it in to the dealership. They told me all the updates are done so they figure it needs a new unit.
I just traded in my 2013 Daytona charger to get this challenger. In the charger it took 11 trips to the dealership and 7 new units and a new antenna before they got the satellite radio/GPS to work. I was hoping four years later the bugs would be worked out. Thankfully its under warranty, but man it's frustrating.:frown:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,926 Posts
I hate to say it but you skipped from a problem unit, right to another problem unit. The 15's and 16's are pretty much rock steady. It's only the recent software that caused them problems. The 17's are made by Panasonic now, and they are apparently having hardware problems. Hopefully they are working on that too. A Guy

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Dodge put another update out just a few days ago - might be worth checking to make sure your car has it. Also try holding the top right corner of your screen until the system reboots. That cleared up various issues for a lot of people. Good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just finished doing the update and still no performance pages. Guess its another call to the dealership on Monday.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
I will post this that may show a pattern in the quality of Panasonic hard ware. The company I work for this week started replacing the PDA's we use to move and track shipments with PDA work tablets made by Panasonic and out of about 40 tablets we have a box of about 6 or 8 that the tech's installing them can't get to work. That seems to be a high defect rate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts