Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying to figure this one out, without any luck.

My window sticker on my 2014 SRT8 Challenger claims I have SRT Performance Pages, which according to what I can Google is the ability to set up certain gauges to read out on my radio screen. I have the Uconnect 430N Radio system but I cannot find any means of displaying this. Looked in the EVIC system, thru the setup of the radio.

Any ideas. Nothing in the book, or the DVD.

Thanks

2014 Challenger SRT8 Header Orange happy owner

Jeff

·
Registered
13 Posts
Left hand side of steering wheel, there's a button that looks like a page. Use the arrow buttons to scroll thru the options. The dealer showed me how to do everything before I drove away with the car, I guess not all do that.

·
Registered
2012 challenger srt
1,951 Posts

My window sticker on my 2014 SRT8 Challenger claims I have SRT Performance Pages, which according to what I can Google is the ability to set up certain gauges to read out on my radio screen. I have the Uconnect 430N Radio system but I cannot find any means of displaying this. Looked in the EVIC system, thru the setup of the radio.

Thanks

Jeff
You are special now Mr. If you own an SRT-8 dodge takes very good care of you and will assign some one to answer all your question no matter how big or small or how trivial they might be. All you have to do is call the customer service number and give them your question and VIN and tell them its an SRT-8 You will be redirected to the SRT group whose soul purpose in life is to make sure your happy. If they don't have the answer when you call they will talk to the SRT team and will call you back the same day. They take very good care of you. You would think that you had spent a million dollars on that car. I know I called with a question similar to yours and they bent over backwards for me the guy they assigned to me called back 2 days later just to make sure every thing was OK. THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE. You wont get this from ford or Chevrolet only dodge takes care of you like this

·
Registered
4,964 Posts

Thanks

Jeff
The performance pages on pre-2015 models will be shown in the gauge cluster on the digital green screen.

The new performance pages are featured in the 2012+ Charger and 300 but not the Challenger (until 2015) on the new 8.4" UConnect Screen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts