Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2015 SRT 392. Bought used in 11/2019. I have and still have access to performance pages. I do not have a uConnect account. Is this a freak occurrence? Was there a way for it to be turned on permanently?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I don't believe the two are connected in any way. The UConnect account will only give you access to remote start and door lock and unlock from your mobile device along with weather information.

The Performance Pages are part of the vehicle set up. If it has them they should not go away unless reprogrammed.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting I thought I read on here people would lose performance pages.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I could be wrong, but I'd be surprised that they are not a stand alone item. I'll be right pissed at F.C.A. if that's the case.

The only things I lost when the 12 month trial ended on my truck was the weather apps, but nothing other than that. Guess I'll see in about 10 months weather this happen or not.

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
No, not a freak occurrence, that's how it was supposed to be.

There was an issue where if you registered for the trial and then did not renew that some lost their PP. This was a bug and should not have happened.

On my 16 SRT which I never registered, the PP still work and have worked without interruption since new.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Slidd. Just wanted to make sure.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
‘74 Duster 360 4M
661 Posts
Interesting I thought I read on here people would lose performance pages.
The other place you will see people saying that they lose them is if they have a car that didn't come with the Performance Pages to begin with that try and turn them on and can't keep them on. An example would be Plus models which get the 8.4 UConnect but don't come standard with the Super Trak Pack option.

This really only relates to cars that came with the 8.4 UConnect if the car was ever registered with the UConnect to use the app. The 5.0 UConnect doesn't have the option to use the UConnect app so they can't be registered and generally don't run into the same problem. Once the car is registered with UConnect, the radio seems to forever be stuck at whatever options the car had originally. So if someone with the 8.4 that is registered with Uconnect turns on the Performance Pages with AlphaOBD or a Tazer or something, as soon as the radio "checks in" with the UConnect service, the pages disappear.

I think this relates to the bug that Slidd referenced where people that should have it lose them. In both cases, UConnect is turning the pages off somehow, either because they think you don't have them, or shouldn't have them anymore because your free trial ran out.

·
Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,183 Posts
The only things I lost when the 12 month trial ended on my truck was the weather apps, but nothing other than that. Guess I'll see in about 10 months weather this happen or not.
Is that the 2500 in your signature?

·
Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,183 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts