Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have decided to build up the motor on my 2010 R/T Classic 6spd. Already installed JBA shorties with hi-flo mids connected to Corsa xtreme catback. Also put on the C&L CAI and got a custom tune for the predator. Installed the Hurst short throw as well...

This is the limit to my mechanical abilities and I need to find a shop that has a good reputation and experience with current gen. Hemi's. I live in Richland (Southeastern) WA and there is no one here that I would trust (that I have found) to do the work. I got one rec. from the Dodge dealer in Tacoma for Bud's Machine shop.

I am not looking to do anything too extreme, just a nice strong reliable build.... you know 450 RWHp or so...

Thanks
Charles

·
Vendor
946 Posts
There's two out there. In Kirkland there's CarbConn. Alex there has a lot of late model hemi experience. There's another across the southern border, I can't recall off the top of my head the name - I'll have to look into it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Performance Shop

Appreciate the info. if you find the one south of the border in OR that would be sweet.... no sales tax! Was hoping to find something a little closer but it does not seem to be the case. Charles

·
Registered
779 Posts
Appreciate the info. if you find the one south of the border in OR that would be sweet.... no sales tax! Was hoping to find something a little closer but it does not seem to be the case. Charles
You might be thinking of Dings in Vancouver WA. Troy goes by the name of Blueboy455 here and on LX. Very well known in the LX community, knows Hemis and runs mid 11s with a 2007 SRT8 Charger using E85 fuel.

·
Vendor
946 Posts
Troy Ding does really good work. I forgot about him, but I thought he was more northern - I know he's bought parts in the past for customers from above the border.

·
Banned
1,655 Posts
Talk to Alex at carb connection in Kirkland. There the one doing My build. there working on a KB jeep a KB Challenger and a few other lx's. If ya want PM me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts