Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need your votes on what personalized plate I should get for my '17 Challenger T/A 392 in Green Go paint. I can have up to 7 characters. My choices that I came up with are:

GRNGOTA wife says this looks like GRINGO
GOGRNTA
GRN TA
GRN 392
GREENTA

TA 392 , 392 TA , TA HEMI & HEMI TA are already taken. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
882 Posts
For my taste, I wouldn't use "TA" in the spelling because it would make people try to figure a word that ends with TA. Out of the hundreds of thousands of people who will see that tag, you can bet that only 10 even knows what a "TA" is.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
One of the last 3 I think. Most will never figure out the top ones. Except the people in the know. So which do you want, something most everyone will figure out, or the more Mopar fans? Can't go wrong. All good.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Grn TA

·
Registered
349 Posts
The original Challenger T/A was created to run in the SCCA Trans America series, so I'll throw this seven letter vanity plate idea out to you....[SCCA CAR]. I've attached an image below showing it mocked up on a car with Illinois plates so you can get an idea of how it looks. :grin2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
The original Challenger T/A was created to run in the SCCA Trans America series, so I'll throw this seven letter vanity plate idea out to you....[SCCA CAR]. I've attached an image below showing it mocked up on a car with Illinois plates so you can get an idea of how it looks. :grin2:
Thumbs UP here!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ok...here are some additional ideas (I'm kinda bored today), plus my original suggestion from above...all currently available. You can have spaces if you apply for a standard Florida plate - evidently you can insert numbers too as all were listed available on the FLHSMV website. Have fun choosing - I'm out for a Saturday afternoon cruise, then supper...and then more cruisin'! >:)

SCCA CAR
XLRRR8
TEE AAA [TA]
RETRO71
DODGE TA
TA DODGE

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool idea, thanks

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok...here are some additional ideas (I'm kinda bored today), plus my original suggestion from above...all currently available. You can have spaces if you apply for a standard Florida plate - evidently you can insert numbers too as all were listed available on the FLHSMV website. Have fun choosing - I'm out for a Saturday afternoon cruise, then supper...and then more cruisin'! >:)

SCCA CAR
XLRRR8
TEE AAA [TA]
RETRO71
DODGE TA
TA DODGE
Thanks again!

·
Registered
2015 scat pack
279 Posts
Grngomo

grngopr

gopar

·
Premium Member
9,346 Posts
I see no purpose in repeating what the car is, I saw plates saying "my SRT" well DUH, who else's car is it?
Go to a car show and see how clever people can be.

·
Premium Member
9,346 Posts
How about something like 70S DNA, UD LOSE, 2FST4U but just my opinion not something that's already part of the car.
I wouldn't want Dodge SRT on my car as it's already there and I'm not paying to a yearly fee to put their name on my car.

·
Premium Member
9,346 Posts
Guess you didn't care for any of the ones I had in my 1st post
If you like it for you then by all means do it. My reply was just my view on things, as I said earlier, if you go to a few large car shows there are some very clever plates which really have a good message.
Enjoy that beautiful new car.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts