Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
nice vid man!!
Dodge should get on he ball all these after markey guys do such a better job than the factory the superchager the hood etc.....
Thank god for after market

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
I saw the first three being built, along with Speedy and rwamser...awesome! Our power trains are based on these cars. Thanks Arrington!

HemiSam

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Great video, thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Jay goes on a bit about the Hurst shifter. Is there really a dramatic difference between the Hurst shifter and the stock pistol grip 2009 6-speed? Or is he comparing that to his older 426 Challenger 4 speed?

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Dang, don't know how I missed this post. I posted this same vid earlier today after Sam shared the link with me.

Must have fallen asleep on my search skillz. The video is pretty cool.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
The Hurst shifter is a great upgrade. My only issue with it is I was eating through the o-rings so it needed to be rebuilt. 70challenger440 came up with an awesome fix and I haven't had the problem since, and I beat on mine pretty good :)

HemiSam

·
Banned
675 Posts
anybody know what wheels is he running on that car?

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
anybody know what wheels is he running on that car?
They said in the video they're custom made for these RP Challengers....not sure if there's a knock off somewhere or not. Could be the center caps are the only thing custom. Dunno.

·
Banned
675 Posts
They said in the video they're custom made for these RP Challengers....not sure if there's a knock off somewhere or not. Could be the center caps are the only thing custom. Dunno.
I think just the center cap is custom, I've seen those wheels before on a pro touring car, but no info, it was just an image.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
I spoke to the gent, Greg, about these when we were at Petty's. They're forged wheels made by a popular outfit...can't recall the name now. They're forged and if memory serves me you're looking at about $1300-1500 / wheel. Nice, but at that price you can find all kinds of wheels...

HemiSam

·
Registered
169 Posts
Very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you can find them...Jay has a video of the Hurst Challenger,his Black 08 SRT8 and his 70 Challenger.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Great Vid

Boy oh boy oh boy :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts