Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale a Pettys front double strut brace. This will NOT fit shakers and if used with a 5.7 the engine cover will not fit. I had this on my '14 R/T. Very well made, very strong. Only blemishes are where the strut nuts hold the bar down. This bar painted and shipped new is about $370. Selling for $250 plus shipping

Link to pettys site to see stock photos
http://pettys-garage.com/i-23905474-pettys-garage-double-strut-tower-brace.html

Attachments

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this bar is just waiting for a new home

This Strut Tower Brace is made from the highest quality of materials available. The 4130 Chromoly .049 wall tubing was chosen based on the weight to strength requirements. This raw material is hand bent and TIG-welded by race seasoned fabricators under the direction of "The King" who personally approved its performance on the LX and LC Chassis. Do not be fooled by heavy braces. Many other strut bars on the market are poorly fabricated aluminum and weight up to 12 lbs! The strut tower bar by Petty's Garage weighs only 3.5 lbs and is stronger per pound than its competitors.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All packed and ready to ship

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pm me with offers

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
friday bump

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump it up. open to offers, just pm me

·
Registered
230 Posts
Any idea of what shipping on the strut brace would cost to 43214?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any idea of what shipping on the strut brace would cost to 43214?
hey nvoges. I didn get a notice on your reply, I was just going to the thread to bump it. I will try to get to the post office this afternoon and find out.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD SOLD SOLD....thank you nvoges, pleasure doing business

·
Registered
230 Posts
SOLD SOLD SOLD....thank you nvoges, pleasure doing business
Great doing business with you Garretech! It was exactly as described, in great shape, and shipped very quickly. Would do business with you again, thanks for the great transaction.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts