Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Registered
2021 Challenger SXT, Octane Red Metallic, Ruby Red/Black Int.
Do you ship to Canada? I emailed them twice a month ago about Canadian shipping. They said they would get back to me and never did. I have a 2021 SXT. Thanks.

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do you ship to Canada? I emailed them twice a month ago about Canadian shipping. They said they would get back to me and never did. I have a 2021 SXT. Thanks.
we can, but not free, and maybe expensive, pm us postal code and item requested for a quote

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they are really moving towards utilizing dealers and distributors like us, similar to what Magnuson superchargers is doing

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
each order is a custom order and can take as much as 5 to 7 days to ship depending on the items

Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
Hmm I am going to need to replace my front one when I get it back. Petty's site says the V6 one will fit the V8 with a Whipple Supercharger and my V8 will fit with a Magnuson. Is there that big of a difference between a Whipple 2.9L and a Magnuson?

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hmm I am going to need to replace my front one when I get it back. Petty's site says the V6 one will fit the V8 with a Whipple Supercharger and my V8 will fit with a Magnuson. Is there that big of a difference between a Whipple 2.9L and a Magnuson?

again for a very short time, special promo code PETTY

Registered
cool, I ordered the front strut tower brace, for a Shaker. I had put it off for a year, this was a sign.
Look forward to installing, ( i think)
used special promo code, very Nice !

best regards
parrott

Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
Just ordered 2, 1 in frostbite for the wife's 2020 G/T AWD
and 1 for the V6 in Redline Red 3 for my R/T with Whipple 2.9L Supercharger.

EDIT: I would like to add, "Thanks for the personal service Luke".
I had to order over the phone because I was worried I'd screw things up.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts