Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found an overlay phantom grill to fit the 100th anniversary rt. I bought one from American muscle but it wouldn't fit. It kept making contact with the headlight bezel housing . If anyone has installed one I would appreciate what brand or where you purchased it. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
That's odd, the 100th anniversary RT should have the same front grill/bezels as any other challenger (Pre 15) except for color change. Check with American muscle, it may be a factory flaw. I would also check your bezel housings and see if they were not tampered with. A member here said his was taken off and glued back by the previous owner.
Do you have a pic of your front?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it is hitting right here I took off the bezels thinking that would help but no go.
Yellow Lens Camera lens Amber Cameras & optics

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just update. Tried again today with a little more patience and with some effort got it to work and looks great in my opinion. Thanks for the replies.

Reactions: raceheart77

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought it would inset more than it did. After finding some pics and videos online it is on correctly. Main thing was not to tighten up the screws until you have the back bolts on. Thanks for the input though.

Reactions: raceheart77
1 - 6 of 6 Posts