Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Get the look and fitment you've been wanting for your car. We currently offer these Little Devil flares for the Dodge Challenger. These fender flares are designed to OEM specifications and made from only the best materials for precision fitment and long lasting durability. We offer 2 options; Rear Flares only or a combo package that includes both front and rears. All required mounting hardware is included.

We are proud to announce that we are now taking orders for Phillips Performance Lil Devil fender flares for the Dodge Challenger. The first 50 orders are discounted to $1250 for the complete set of front and rear flares.

Now through December 25th we are offering free shipping. thats a $100 value!!!

ORDER HERE!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I feel this is a great looking product made in america by a supporting vendor.....looks much better than the wide body flares from dodge....thank you for the engineering,design, and investment that went into bringing this product to market.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Holy price inflation Batman! That price better include a new couch since that will be where I'll be sleeping if my lady knew I paid that for flares.

·
Registered
2015 challenger R/T
69 Posts
So how many sets have been sold at that insane price? And is there pics other than the completely vague video they have. I need pics of the actual product on a customers vehicles in the daylight before i take this product seriously.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Set of simple fender flairs (plus paint and install) for the cost of headers...mmmm nope.
and i wonder which of those has more markup? the price of tube stainless and some welding.....hmmmm. No offense meant my friend, but it takes time and money to bring something to market. especially something like this where fit, finish and reliability are detrimental. Demon flares from OEM are 3 times the price AND you have to cut your fenders to get the full benefit from them. If you have some ideas on how we could develop and manufacture for cheaper i would love to hear those ideas. maybe we could contract you as a consultant?

Holy price inflation Batman! That price better include a new couch since that will be where I'll be sleeping if my lady knew I paid that for flares.
Thanks for the input. We'll take the "satisfactory wife/boss" package under advisement! :laugh2::wink3:

So how many sets have been sold at that insane price? And is there pics other than the completely vague video they have. I need pics of the actual product on a customers vehicles in the daylight before i take this product seriously.
we are a little over a week in and already half way through the first 50 sets. there are pics in the gallery on the website. i have a few pics of them in regular light. let me know what angles you'd like to see and an email address to send them to and i'll get you some pics.

·
Registered
814 Posts
and i wonder which of those has more markup? the price of tube stainless and some welding.....hmmmm. No offense meant my friend, but it takes time and money to bring something to market. especially something like this where fit, finish and reliability are detrimental. Demon flares from OEM are 3 times the price AND you have to cut your fenders to get the full benefit from them. If you have some ideas on how we could develop and manufacture for cheaper i would love to hear those ideas. maybe we could contract you as a consultant?

Thanks for the input. We'll take the "satisfactory wife/boss" package under advisement! :laugh2::wink3:

we are a little over a week in and already half way through the first 50 sets. there are pics in the gallery on the website. i have a few pics of them in regular light. let me know what angles you'd like to see and an email address to send them to and i'll get you some pics.
Why not just put pictures here?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why not just put pictures here?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

good point. i'll have some more pictures once i get mine on and a few customers send their pics in.

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 challenger R/T
69 Posts
Wow! Very nice and suddle. What size tires are on this car in the pics... Definitely looks like quality stuff. Car would lool killer a little lowered

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow! Very nice and suddle. What size tires are on this car in the pics... Definitely looks like quality stuff. Car would lool killer a little lowered

in the pics are 345's on an 11.5 rim. it's an extreme. 335's on 11.5's with the right offset will work perfect.

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
There's just something off about them. I don't know what it is, just seems like an afterthought. They are subtle, so they may appeal to some, so good luck. Price is what the market will bear, period. It's not in my market.

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T
108 Posts
Instal Instructions

Can we get a glimpse of what we are getting into?

Mark

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,611 Posts
Reactions: FreddyG

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
There's just something off about them. I don't know what it is, just seems like an afterthought. They are subtle, so they may appeal to some, so good luck. Price is what the market will bear, period. It's not in my market.
I do not think it is the flares themselves but the "flatness" of the side of the car below the body line.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,134 Posts
I like these much better than the OEM Widebody or Demon flares. These look more factory than the actual ones from the factory.

The downside for me isn't so much the cost of the flares, it's everything else that comes along with it. First, a body shop painting them and while they're there, you might as well have them installed. Second, the cost of new wheels and tires.

By the time I'm through, I'd have $5k+ into a set of flares that I don't need anyway. I'm all for having something different on Ruby, but I'm cheap and can't spend that type of money to have something different. Heck, by not having a Scat Pack or a Hellcat, we have something different now (2015 SRT 392).

Phillips Automotive, you have a Very Nice product that took some time and money to make and I applaud you for giving the people an alternative to some body kits that I think don't look so good. People complain about the price without realizing what went into making these and while I do agree that they aren't cheap, I do understand what went into bringing these to market. It's just out of my price point, that's all.

Nice job on making such a Nice product! :cheers:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm not sure I understand all the hate these are getting. I think these look really good. I'm not really a fan of the aftermarket Demon flares with the outer rivets. These definitely look cleaner and more factory. I'll be considering these for sure.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.