Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any contacts or recommendation for a dealer in the Phoenix area with a good service department?

My 2011 Challenger has started exhibiting the "sticking shifting" issue that I've read about. It only has 18k miles on it. Sometimes I can't even get it out of gear, especially when parked on any sort of incline. And just trying to downshift is often difficult to get out of gear.

Appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks,
ken

·
Registered
165 Posts
I purchased my 2010 RT-C (B5) from Tempe Dodge. Dealt directly with the top guy Mike Breyfogle, the GM, and had a great experience. He's a real down to earth car guy who you may want to talk to. My service experience with Tempe Dodge includes a thumping noise in the rear differential a few days after getting the car. Took it in and they replaced some items in the rear end and haven't had a problem since.

Although I don't have first hand experience, I have read good things about Airpark Dodge.

As with any car repair shop, ask the service tech a lot of questions and proceed based on the answers you receive. If you aren't satisfied with the answers or the general "vibe" you get, go somewhere else.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I've never had anything major done, but Avondale Dodge, now called Larry Miller avondale has been really smart about my product.

And if anyone ever wants to buy an SRT, I have several cards for the regional SRT representative/salesman. This guy knows his shit big time.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Ive had all of my oil changes and recall work done at Earnhardt Dodge, I've had nothing but great fast service!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,331 Posts
I bought a 2010 RT from Chapman and had one service done there. Sales was good, service was good. I bought a 2012 RT from Superstition Springs. Sales experience was bad, I'll never go back and service had bad reviews online.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I've had a '13 R/T for a year and have had good experiences at Earnhardt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram service department.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I'll do some calling around next week after the New Year's hangovers wear off.

:icon_cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts