Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this has been asked before, but I’m looking for a phone holder for my 2015 challenger, it’s a six speed so not sure the cup holder one will work with shifting and all. I don’t want to glue/stick anything to the car. I’m probably out of luck on this one, but was wondering what do y’all do for phone holders. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I use the pro clip mount that sits right between the front of the center console and under the radio. Works great doesnt come close to hitting my hand even when going to 6th. A little pricey, however you can go WOT and she stays put

·
Registered
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
247 Posts
Not sure if this has been asked before, but I’m looking for a phone holder for my 2015 challenger, it’s a six speed so not sure the cup holder one will work with shifting and all. I don’t want to glue/stick anything to the car. I’m probably out of luck on this one, but was wondering what do y’all do for phone holders. Thanks in advance for any ideas.
I recently inquired about this about 6 weeks back I think and after reading several forum posts ended up using the following combo of using a combination of PanaVise Dash Mount Plate with a Pro-Clip holder.

PANAVISE

PanaVise Car Mount Plate - 751052008.JPG

PRO-CLIP
I like the rotation, movement, and tilt range of this phone mount from Pro-Clip attached to this mount.
The year range for the Challenger goes up to 2014 so you might want to reach out and verify it's still good on the later models

ProClip Holder - 246831.JPG

Here are some images of my setup in my Magnum (Daily Driver).
You have several mount choices up/down along this panel area based on the mounting screws for your radio.
I like that it's very secure and the plate is firmly attached with existing mounting screws.
IMG_4332.JPG IMG_4333.JPG IMG_4334.JPG IMG_4335.JPG

Some people do not like that this causes a slight buckling of the trim alongside it.

I've read postings where someone had this installed for over a year and when uninstalled, looked like it returned back to normal.

Let us know what you end up going with and pics if possible to help others as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts