Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 challenger with the top of the line radio, the one with the hard drive and GPS and stuff. Not sure if that's relevant.

anyways, the USB port in the center console doesn't charge my nokia lumia 900, OR my wife's Samsung Galaxy S III. is this a sign that there is a problem? Or is it SUPPOSED to not charge these phones?

I doesn't really charge anyones phone that isn't an iPhone I Think.

does anyone else have charging problems?

Thanks

Rog

·
Registered
275 Posts
I believe the USB port is for device connection only, not charging. You are better off streaming bluetooth and using the aux port with standard car charger.

You can also just download all your tunes onto a USB thumb drive and load them via the USB interface on the front of the radio.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Mine doesn't work at all for anything but the USB on the radio face does charge my phone but that's it , has no connection with the iphone (4S) other than charging it. I didn't bother having the dealer look at the console USB because I'm afraid they will screw something up like a scratch it or I hear rattles afterwards.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have an LG G2 and it will charge from the center console usb but it's a slow charge unlike the normal charge from the wall charger. I haven't tried it from the usb on the unit yet to see if it acts the same way.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mines charge my Samsung galaxy note 2 but it does so very slowly. I ended up getting a car charger instead. Theres also a usb port inside your armrest console but it charges slow also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts