1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK,

I decided to create a screensaver from the pics found at this site:

http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2006-Dodge-Challenger-Concept.htm

After I looked into it, it was actually pretty easy to do. :)

I have uploaded the file to my webspace.

You can download it HERE!!

The file is 4.5MB.

Simply click the link and SAVE the file in your C:\WINDOWS\system32 folder. Of course, this assumes you "are" running some version of MS Windows OS. If you aren't this will not work for you.

*DISCLAIMER*

In no way do I accept ANY responsibility for how this works on YOUR PC. I have tested it and it works fine on mine, but due to the nature of computers, it MAY NOT on yours. Run AT YOUR OWN RISK. I offer NO technical support for its use. If you do like it, feel free to share it. It has been tested and IS VIRUS-FREE.

Enjoy!!!

JFF:D

·
Registered
492 Posts
Re: Challenger Screensaver For YOU!!!

justForFun said:
OK,

I decided to create a screensaver from the pics found at this site:

http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2006-Dodge-Challenger-Concept.htm

After I looked into it, it was actually pretty easy to do. :)

I have uploaded the file to my webspace. You can download it here:

http://my.vbe.com/~valerie/jff/ChallengerScreensaver.scr

The file is 6 MB.

Just right-click, and save it to your PC. Once you have dowloaded it, simply right-click the file and choose "Install". It will then be set to be your default Screensaver.

*DISCLAIMER*

In no way do I accept ANY responsibility for how this works on YOUR PC. I have tested it and it works fine on mine, but due to the nature of computers, it MAY NOT on yours. Run AT YOUR OWN RISK. I offer NO technical support for its use. If you do like it, feel free to share it. It has been tested and IS VIRUS-FREE.

Enjoy!!!

Great...thanks for the extra time and effort you took to put this into effect. :cool:

·
Registered
77 Posts

Mr.DJ said:
Great...thanks for the extra time and effort you took to put this into effect. :cool:
+2 thanks! man!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I'm glad you guys liked the screensaver!!

BUT...I have made a new version with a few more photos. I also detected something WRONG with the version I posted last night. It doesn't loop!:(

But I have corrected that now and will be updoading a NEWER, BETTER version tonite when I get home.

Soooo.....if you already have it, I would suggest you DOWLOAD IT again AFTER I post tonite when I have changed it over. If you HAVEN'T downloaded it...hold off until tonite. I have removed the link until tonite when I will upload the newer version.

Sorry about the confusion. I will post tonite when I have changed it over.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Hi Again!!!

Sorry for the LONGGGGG delay, but I've been rather busy. :)

Anyway, I did redo the screensaver and have reposted the link in the original post. The file is now smaller (4.5 MB vs. 6 MB), but contains a few more photos than it did before. It also seems to run better and does loop now.

If you downloaded it before, I would suggest that you download it again, and delete the old, buggy one.

If you haven't downloaded it yet......WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!?!! ;)

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
214 Posts

The link won't work for me. Can you check it out and maybe reload the link. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts

I just tried again and this time it works. Thanks, I'll check it now now.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

The link should still be working. It is simply sitting on my ISP's webspace.

I just tried it and it worked fine. Hope you all are getting it and like it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts