Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From AutoSpies:

Although we like the Camaro better than the Challenger, the Dodge is much closer to being a real product and make it to your dealership next year.
In fact, the Camaro could end up being the last to the party like the HHR, if it ever gets built at all.

(More plus pics...)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Re: Could the Challenger become the new champion?

You're asking the wrong question. The question is... could anything possibly KEEP the Challenger from becoming the new champion?

·
Registered
86 Posts

Depends on what your credentials are for champion. If it is speed thenit's 0-60 4.5s won't make this a champion on the road. If its looks then by far yes.

I want something more than a Charger or 300SRT8 performance wise...

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Not my question guys...
That's the title of the write-up by AutoSpies ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts

Hehe. Keewl. :D Zero to sixty in 4.5 seconds is still pretty darned fast... 4 seconds would be better. I think it's what happens after 60 that will make it or break it though.

·
Registered
598 Posts

HEMEEE said:
Not my question guys...
That's the title of the write-up by AutoSpies ;)
Yea, we already know about the pics as I was there with them taking them and posting them up here on our website on Jan. 8th(first day of show). As far as the camaro,I saw it in person,and although its a nice car,the back end and interior weren't that great. The camaro is way off from becoming what the production model will look like IMO.......while the challenger won best concept at show for voting and its a dead ringer for a production model.;) :cool: ...plus the fact there's alot of bmw and foreign fanboys over there at autospies.

·
Registered
598 Posts

MentallyChallenged said:
Depends on what your credentials are for champion. If it is speed thenit's 0-60 4.5s won't make this a champion on the road. If its looks then by far yes.

I want something more than a Charger or 300SRT8 performance wise...
I agree and very good point!;) :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts