• Na, just keep it going the way it is.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As this section continues to become larger and larger, I think it might be time for some cleanup. I do not want to do anything without the support of the fellow members who post in this section. One idea I have is to identify what type of content the post is in the title. An example would be as follows:

Artwork - T/A Challenger Concept

Media - Car & Driver Video

Photo - New Challenger Photos found

I think this would help our fellow members quickly identify from actual videos or photos found of the Challenger from some of the great photochops or artistic media formats. If this would be acceptable with our members, I could begin the cleanup process very quickly and get this somewhat more organized. From that moment on though, any new posts should be titled properly to help maintain the format.

I have included a quick voting poll to determine if we should make the change, or keep the current format. We have 5 days for the voting to tally up, so please vote now.

Thanks you,
Ted

·
Registered
492 Posts
Since members have been posting so much as of late (a good thing), our forum has become somewhat cluttered with photos posted everywhere. It would be nice to have separate sections (under the Picture/Media/Art heading, but properly named as: Photo/Media/Art), and separated as follows:

Classic 'Challenger' & 'Cuda - Anything to do with the '70-'74 models

'Challenger' concept drawings - For drawings & digital images only

'Challenger' concept photos - For actual photos of the concept only

'Challenger' concept video - For actual videos of the concept only

·
Registered
31 Posts
You guys do whatever you want and I will follow. I just can't wait until I actually get a new Challenger (to replace 32 years of regret for selling mine from high school) and post for suggestions on a supercharger/turbocharger.

T
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also like the idea of the sub-sections under this section. That would be a simple way to clean this up, but I cannot create those forum sections.

T
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, voting is over now, so the clean up process begins. Until we can get ekool to make sub-sections, we will need to lay down some minor posting rules. Please place the type of post in your title as Artwork, Media, Pictures.

ex. Artwork - Challenger Repaints

ex. Pictures - Big Chally Iamages

ex. Media - Article In MPH Magazine

Thank you for helping us keep this area some what organized.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts