Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks for the LV show images, Rodkil1.
She looks awesome in natural light.

How bout uploading some more images to your photogallery ?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: photo- Mopars At The Strip

2007HemiCuda said:
What was the reaction from people around you about Challenger?

They were chanting for the car before they pulled the cover off and after for Dodge to build it. It was pretty cool I think the reaction kinda spooked the Spokesman a bit. Ya shoulda seen it I got to the car about 40 minutes early and a crowd was already forming. When they uncovered it there had to have been several hundred people around it. I didn't get any good pictures until Sunday afternoon right before the end of show. I even have a video of them driving it away. It sounds awesome.

Funny story: Steve Strope was there and he got to start it up for us. Well he jumped in the car and turned the key. Well the car has no clutch safety switch on it so it lurched ahead. I was pretty funny. You could tell Steve was a little surprised by it. I can't believe that they just didn't think to put a Clutch Safety switch on the car.

Sublime
I'll upload more pics into my Gallery tomorrow.:)

·
Registered
492 Posts

rodkil1 said:
They were chanting for the car before they pulled the cover off and after for Dodge to build it. It was pretty cool I think the reaction kinda spooked the Spokesman a bit. Ya shoulda seen it I got to the car about 40 minutes early and a crowd was already forming. When they uncovered it there had to have been several hundred people around it. I didn't get any good pictures until Sunday afternoon right before the end of show. I even have a video of them driving it away. It sounds awesome.

Funny story: Steve Strope was there and he got to start it up for us. Well he jumped in the car and turned the key. Well the car has no clutch safety switch on it so it lurched ahead. I was pretty funny. You could tell Steve was a little surprised by it. I can't believe that they just didn't think to put a Clutch Safety switch on the car.

Sublime
I'll upload more pics into my Gallery tomorrow.:)
I really enjoy hearing/reading about these firsthand experiences...keep 'em coming. :)

·
Registered
250 Posts

Mr.DJ said:
I really enjoy hearing/reading about these firsthand experiences...keep 'em coming. :)
ditto.. I really cant' wait to see the car in person again.. I was so shocked to see it at the DC Autoshow that it felt like a dream! :D

my pics from dc autoshow (again in case you missed them: www.l3it3r.com/washautoshow )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts