Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Re: New pics

WOOOOOOOOOW!!!

Thanks for all the new Wallpaper. Awesome find. Chrysler could sell a quarter of a million of these cars the first year, easliy if they made them. I realize the Mustang high sales were due to NO competion from another RWD muscle coupe, but it came after years of sales. Just imagine the pent up demand from Frustrated Mopar Motorheads. I swear they could sell a half-million in 3 years, easily.

·
Registered
77 Posts

DAAAAAAMMMMMNNN!! omg that looks amazing! thx for the pics.

·
Registered
492 Posts

Yep, I just have to agree with the others here that those shots are great...they certainly haven't been posted here before. Thanks Doug. :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts

This is the part of the show where everyone has to be excused to get a change of pants. That is ridiculous how clean that car is. They're trying to get it right, and I think they did.

·
Registered
67 Posts

So now I have a new desktop and my wife said that as long as my Stealth is used as a trade in she has no problems with me getting one. Its a good day

·
Registered
5 Posts

Wow...I really need to check back here and post more often! :eek:

Those pics are amazing! :eek: The engine bay....clean and tight, I love it.

·
Registered
11 Posts

I've seen your Cuda chop in the other thread, it looks great. Do you think you could send me a copy of the first picture there without the automobilemag across it, for my wallpaper. Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts

Wow, I just cant get over how great this car looks. That 3-quarter rear-view is oh so sexy.

·
Registered
492 Posts

Slide It said:
Wow, I just cant get over how great this car looks. That 3-quarter rear-view is oh so sexy.
I've certainly got to agree with you there, as this is also my favorite staged automotive photography position. :cool:

·
Registered
250 Posts

rodkil1 said:
So now I have a new desktop and my wife said that as long as my Stealth is used as a trade in she has no problems with me getting one. Its a good day
Usually when I talk about a car, my wife just rolls her eyes and says no. She just says (about the challenger) "i don't like it" and I reply "good, you won't have to drive it!"

·
Registered
67 Posts

Usually when I talk about a car, my wife just rolls her eyes and says no. She just says (about the challenger) "i don't like it" and I reply "good, you won't have to drive it!"
Yeah my wife does the whole eye rolling thing too. But we talked about it today and she agreed to it as long as once it’s paid for she gets a minivan and I get rid of the Stealth. It took me like 2 seconds to say ok.

·
Registered
158 Posts
two SRTs!!

rodkil1 said:
Yeah my wife does the whole eye rolling thing too. But we talked about it today and she agreed to it as long as once it’s paid for she gets a minivan and I get rid of the Stealth. It took me like 2 seconds to say ok.
My wife wants me to get it.....as long as I keep the SRT-4:eek:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts