Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my boyfriend are cruising down to Myrtle Beach for the day tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good places for photo opps for cars. I would love to get some with the ocean in the background..but any other cool photo opps. are welcome also!

·
Registered
221 Posts
wait, you are a girl? I always thought you were a man, or maybe you are and I should not judge. Well anyway congrats it will be hot there. When the Pavilion was there you could get some really cool pics. I would try North Myrtle early in the AM or the State Park, you should be able to get the Beach in the backdrop. What kinda look are you going for?

·
Registered
221 Posts
State Park they will charge you to get in, BUT if you get there early you should find parking close to the water, I have not been in years so things may have changed. Other then that I say drive up the coast and look for public parking, once more you have to do it early in the AM. You can always do a parking deck.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Try brookgreen gardens south of myrtle beach 10+/- miles on the 17.
another great spot is crow creek golf club in calabash. there is a original hunting cabin with a pond beautifully kept up. its between the 7 and eight hole. go into the north entrance where the private homes are, stop at the maintenance area right before the gate and ask them for permission to take pics at the cabin.
pm me with your phone number i can help.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol...definitely a girl! Alright, I'll definitely check out North Myrtle, the State Park, parking decks (although my bf's car won't make it up there..it's too low!), and possibly Brookgreen Gardens and Crow Creek Golf Club...and I'm sure I'll eventually make it to Wilmington, I love Carolina Beach! The look I wanted was just the beach in the backdrop..definitely not taking my car ON the beach! LOL

Thanks for the help!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Lol...definitely a girl! Alright, I'll definitely check out North Myrtle, the State Park, parking decks (although my bf's car won't make it up there..it's too low!), and possibly Brookgreen Gardens and Crow Creek Golf Club...and I'm sure I'll eventually make it to Wilmington, I love Carolina Beach! The look I wanted was just the beach in the backdrop..definitely not taking my car ON the beach! LOL

Thanks for the help!!
You should definitely take the ride out to Nags Head and Hatteras if that's the kind of photo you want at some point... there are TONS of places in the OB that you can get those kind of shots.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts