Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey this looks cool. A friend of mine just bought a yellow Charger Daytona. I'll bet he will wish he knew about this.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: Picture- SuperBee

This car, which isn't out yet, and won't be out for months, is supposedly what "ErikM3" beat in a street race recently.

Let it be known to all: ErikM3 is a worthless BMW troll.

·
Registered
598 Posts

....its not the yellow or striping that bothers me,....its the 4dr. side view,...and the rear end look, to me,...that's really hurting. Definitely the new hemi challenger for my old American high performanced,...Muscle car taste.;)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

Vanishing Point said:
....its not the yellow or striping that bothers me,....its the 4dr. side view,...and the rear end look, to me,...that's really hurting. Definitely the new hemi challenger for my old American high performanced,...Muscle car taste.;)
Oh im with you!! But red would look better to me.

·
Registered
40 Posts

I also think the stripes dont go together.

To me it looks like they tried to turn a '70 cuda stripe into a rumble bee stripe... and it looks crap.

·
Registered
114 Posts

Vanishing Point said:
exxxxxactly

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts

Andrew said:
No offence to you '06 charger owners out there, but I like this one better.

The stripe would look ok to me if the Bee logo was centered instead of makin it look like there is an extra foot of stripe after where it should have stopped.

Cooler Bee but since it ain't a Charger (Coronet) I'd have to go with this Bee;) :

·
Registered
17 Posts

Vanishing Point said:
When I think Charger, I think of the late 60's version (second body style) first. For me, four doors on the new Charger just don't cut it...:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts