Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here you go guys!!! Absolutely awesome!!! These are the 2 guys I went to show with and pictures(everyone exchanging and trading pics), they took and put up on the website.....Gorgeous,stunning car!!

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Re: The Mother of All Detroit Pics...continued..

Wow...thanks VP. I'll keep 'em warm until you get back. :D

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Mopar Performance said:
that car gets better and better every time i see it
I know what you mean. Like I've said before this car does not have to grow on you to love it....its Hott right from the get-go,....unlike the other models that do need to grow on you, just to like them.;) :cool:

·
Registered
77 Posts

Those are some siick as hell pics man! I was wondering guys is there a video of the unveiling Chally? i would love to see one.

·
Registered
41 Posts

Hay VP, the color. Is it like the orange on the Daytona or is it different?:confused:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

V Point said:
Hay VP, the color. Is it like the orange on the Daytona or is it different?:confused:
Totally different! This is the true "Hemi Orange color" that they used in the 60's and 70's muscle car era. The others pale in comparison. Amazing when you actually see this car in person for the first time,I guarantee you'll love it even more than the pictures.;) :cool:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

HEMEEE said:
Great pics VP, Thanks!
That car even looks "fast" inside :cool:
You have no idea HEMEE, this car is soo beautiful in person its hard to describe....definitely geared up for speed and beauty...absolutely gorgeous!;) :cool:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Mr.DJ said:
Wow...thanks VP. I'll keep 'em warm until you get back. :D
Absolutely brother. Thanks for keepin' em warm until I got back.:p :D I want this car soo bad!

·
Registered
14 Posts

What do you guys think about the length of the rear end? That trunk appears large enough to fit a small house in. It seems to me they could have extended the roof line a little farther towards the back, like GM did on the new Camaro. That's really my only complaint about the design. Other than the exceptionally long rear end it looks simply amazing.

I also wonder how this car is going to fit us guys who are over 6 feet tall. If you look at the dash beneath the steering column it looks very tight.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts