Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I have a black 6-speed RT I picked up last week and loving it! However, I am wanting to put on stripes. I am 99.9% convinced to do the black on black as noted in my avatar above.

However, today I saw the following Hurst car. I really like the mix of silver, black and red on the hood and deck lid. To help see what it would look like on my car, can someone photochop the originals to basically inverse where the silver and black colors are?

Your help is most appreciated. :)

·
Banned
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another color combo I thought of was to leave the hood & deck lid alone, but make the rest of the car black. In that scheme it would technically have silver stripes with the red pin striping.

For sure I think 2 interesting combos. Hope someone can help with both.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I've done a little photoshop, but what you're asking takes more expertise and more time than I would have to devote to it. I don't think that will be an easy task.

·
337 Posts
Here's a quick rendering of one of the views.

B5

·
Registered
1,751 Posts

B5

Well done! The only way I could figure to do it was select fields, go to the color palette and pick another color- - hard to do on a laptop. Maybe there's an easier way, but what you did looks good!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Well done! The only way I could figure to do it was select fields, go to the color palette and pick another color- - hard to do on a laptop. Maybe there's an easier way, but what you did looks good!

Looks Wicked!!

·
Banned
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
B5....THANKS, you are the man!!!!!

That is a great job, and the stripe combo looks even better than I thought it would. Now to find someone that can make them. Maybe RiderGraphix will want me to demo it for them, lol.

B5

1 - 7 of 7 Posts