Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
It looks great idk why some people frown upon badging the scats with SRT on the grill and back I think it looks cleaner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The lil devil fender flares do look good, but I can't justify the price.
Yes, they are pricey. But then again, this car is my hobby and I have spent more on bad vacations and bad hands on the black jack table. lol
I like them, they don't look like giant donuts and make my 20x11s fit without my tires sticking too far out.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That looks sinister and menacing. That “effect” is most pronounced on black Challengers in my opinion. Looks awesome.
Thank you sir. I love 75 percent of the Challenger colors including your green. Black gives an aggresive look for sure....bad part is that it is a chore to keep clean. nothings perfect i guess.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,323 Posts
A favor please, close ups of the flares and the splash guards with enough contrast to see them both. I take it the flares did not/do not interfere with where the splash guards mount

A Guy

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A favor please, close ups of the flares and the splash guards with enough contrast to see them both. I take it the flares did not/do not interfere with where the splash guards mount
A Guy
Sure AGuy, the splash guards did not interfere. Used the same mounting holes. Some 3M double sided tape also for extra hold.
AGUY1.JPG AGUY2.JPG AGUY3.JPG

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,323 Posts
Ahhh thanks...not Mopar splash guards, I get it now

A Guy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts